- The desire to write is not enough. We have to actually write.
I’ve been wanting to write a book since my early twenties when I only have two kids around. It took me 20 years and a son before I was able to publish my first book.
- There are no certain rules that will work out the same for all writers.
There are only inspirations, insights and good examples to follow.
- Forget about the money and fame.
Reading stories of great writers now and then leads me to these conclusions. The money and fame came when they were not chasing for it. They do their grilling job first.
- Give what you’ve got and you’ll get what you want.
It is only by our sincere desire to give from the abundance of our heart that we receive the things we seek for.
- Be true and do not be afraid to be vulnerable.
Telling your story where it hurts gives you the opportunity to heal and give hope for others as well.
I will be happy to hear any struggles you may have in writing